The big advantage for a SVM is that you have as much granularity over the commands it will accept, and from whom, as you want to program into it. Going "open kimono" via UserB is not a good idea (as others have pointed out), no matter how attractive it might sound. You won't pass the most trivial audit and will probably be job hunting real soon.

I can't think of anything that *requires* full-screen. It might be a little more complicated but you can always use Xedit and coding to interact with UserB almost as if they were logged on to UserB. That's not trivial but it is doable.

Once you get used to the idea of:
  Send some command
  Get a response (MSG or RDR)
  Send another command
  Get another response

you'd be amazed at how natural it can become. I did a *lot* of it before I
retired!

Les