Hello,

We are not using an External Security Manager(no ESM).

I am trying to see if it is possible to do the following:

1. Logon to CMS with userid'A'

2. (Get userid'B' and password through some authorized method)

3. using the telnet command (in transparent mode) and automatically login to
userid'B'.

4. (do some work with userid'B' interacting with the physical person)

5. logoff userid'B' and return control to userid'A'

I could probably achieve what I want by programming using Logical Device and
doing the logon in my code.

Then I have to manage all the 3270 conversation from beginning to end.

I am just wandering if such a solution already exists.

I would hate to re-invent something like that.

Thanks!

Michel Beaulieu

Montreal, Canada

|*|