On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Martin Zimelis
<martin.zime...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   And record one more vote that mixed sizes is a very bad idea (for
> the reasons Rob described).

But "your very bad may vary" ;-)   For anyone still awake, ponder on this one...

"Rob, we just put in 30 volumes 3390-9 for paging. After the IPL, we
noticed that we failed to remove 540PAG (a 3390-3) from the CP owned
list. Can't get it off because it is in use. Somebody said that mixing
volume sizes is a very bad idea. Is it good enough to just drain that
volume or should we plan for another IPL to take it off?"