That is correct, Sergio. When Dirmaint is fully implemented, the systems programmer no longer maintains the USER DIRECT file. Dirmaint maintains the directory. The systems programmer performs directory maintenance using Dirmaint commands.

This is proven software that works very well. If there are problems with it, IBM will fix those problems.