This is what I do to access my 2nd level disks:

(to access 2nd level directory (for update)

MDISK F123 3390 0000  END 54ARES MR

(to access 2nd level MAINT 191 disk)

MDISK F191 3390 0801 0800 54AW07 MR READ     WRITE    MULTIPLE

(to access 2nd level SYSTEM CONFIG)

MDISK FCF1 3390 0039 0120 54ARES MR READ     WRITE    MULTIPLE

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.