Or... if security allows, add a new privclass for MSGNOH as privclass 'M'
(e.g. in SYSTEM CONFIG, include:  MODIFY CMD MSGNOH  PRIVclass ACBM )
and then authorize the servers that need it to enter: CP MSGNOH bob MSG
FROM you: message test here

Someone needs to decide which is worse, authorizing servers for CP SEND
CP, or authorizing MSGNOH.
MSGNOH can be used to send "MSGNOH hapless_userid MSG FROM SATAN YOU'VE
BEEN A BAD USER!  WELCOME TO MY DOMAIN!"  ;-)

Mike Walter
Aon Hewitt
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Mark Wheeler" <mwheele...@hotmail.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
10/13/2010 12:01 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Forwarding program or mod?

CP SEND CP serverid MSG BOB HI
where your userid is the SECUSER for serverid

Mark Wheeler
UnitedHealth Group