The correct LOADPARM is CONSSYSG for the 3270 TERM on HMC and CONSSYSC for the
OPERATOR TERM on HMC.

________________________________
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Michael Coffin
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 6:26 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: ICKSADSF Parms

Hi Folks,

I've never had an occasion to use ICKSADSF from SALIPL until now (I have a
clone of my system with NO PAGE or SPOL, so it crashes right after IPL), so I
need to allocate a couple of packs.  No big deal, I'll use the handy-dandy
ICKSADSF - but whenever I try to use it the load just "stalls".  I imagine it
can't find the SYSG console, what is the parm to tell it to use SYSG?  I've
tried just "SYSG" and "CONS=SYSG" in the IPL PARMS but neither of those work.

PS:  Is LOAD ORIGIN 1000 OK for ICKSADSF?

-Mike