Yes, ty, Dave:

I had updated, in place, the PROFILE contents of IBMDFLT to add the AUTOCR
parm you recommended for the automated IPL and while DIRECTXA does not
mind PROFILE up ahead of certain statements, it certainly did have problem
with its contents being there.

Too many DIRECTXA's without a helmet.

Must not think like a computer, cause they don't think either.

Dave Jones <d...@vsoft-software.com>
11/11/2010 02:43 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: SEQUENCE# ERRORS IN DIRECTORY

Hi, George.

DIRECTXA isn't complaining about sequence *numbers* being out of order
in the VMUVM DIRECT file, it's complaining that some of the directory
control statements for userid OPERATOR are not in the proper order. For
example,  the LINK statement must follow any general statements
specified in a user's directory entry.

The CP Planning and Admin Guide documents the order in which directory
control statements can appear in a user's directory entry.

Have a good one.

DJ

--
Dave Jones