At first RSU 6104 was planned for July, then for November of this year.
Meanwhile we have December ...
Is there anybody at IBM who can tell about the latest plans?

Not that we had actual problems, but RSU 6103 is from May (just two
months after RSU 6102) and I have to keep our z/VM systems as up-to-date
as any possible.

Thank you,
Wolfgang

Software AG - Group Executive Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich
(Vorsitzender/Chairman), Arnd Zinnhardt, Mark Edwards, David Broadbent, Josef
Bommersbach, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev

Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstra?e 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany, -
Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/ Management
Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), David Broadbent, Dr.
Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/ Chairman of the
Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com/