From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Colleen Brown
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 2:30 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: RSU 6104?

>From Susan Baloga at IBM:

The 6104RSU is in process now and should be available in the next few weeks.

Colleen M Brown
IBM z/VM and Related Products Development and Service

From:   Bruce Hayden <bjhay...@gmail.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   12/02/2010 08:26 AM
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

________________________________

The "RSU plans" page (http://www.vm.ibm.com/service/rsu/rsuplan.html
<http://www.vm.ibm.com/service/rsu/rsuplan.html> ) was updated yesterday to
state that the 6104 RSU will be made available this month.

Note that you can get notified of changes to any page on the z/VM web site via
the "Notify Me" link on the left side of most of the web pages.  Then you will
know when the RSU planning schedule is updated or when RSUs are available.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 4:18 AM, Buettner, Wolfgang
<wolfgang.buett...@softwareag.com <mailto:wolfgang.buett...@softwareag.com> >
wrote:
At first RSU 6104 was planned for July, then for November of this year.
Meanwhile we have December ...
Is there anybody at IBM who can tell about the latest plans?

Not that we had actual problems, but RSU 6103 is from May (just two months
after RSU 6102) and I have to keep our z/VM systems as up-to-date as any
possible.

Thank you,
Wolfgang

Software AG - Group Executive Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich
(Vorsitzender/Chairman), Arnd Zinnhardt, Mark Edwards, David Broadbent, Josef
Bommersbach, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Kamyar Niroumand, Ivo Totev

Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany, -
Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/ Management
Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), David Broadbent, Dr.
Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/ Chairman of the
Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com
<http://www.softwareag.com/>

--
Bruce Hayden