From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Hughes, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:09 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: FTP within REXX EXEC

Get a copy of VMFTP from the IBM VM downloads page.  You will not regret it.

It allows you to write rexx ftp scripts and you can check return codes as well
as look at the results of each ftp command in case you need to determine what
to do next.

Jim Hughes
603-271-5586
"It is fun to do the impossible."