I need to briefly track which files are being retrieved from VM via FTP.
I enabled the TRACE statement in the FTP server's config file and
restarted the FTP VSM.  I expected to see it begin to write trace data
to FILE DEBUGTRA on the server's 191 disk.   The file isn't being
created.  (Well, there is one there from 2008, but I assumed it would be
replaced or appended to.)  What am I missing.

Terry

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation