From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Steve Harman
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 4:17 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Tracing FTP Server Activity

Did you try the smsg command to turn on tracing?  I did this and got a
trace file:

Ready;

smsg ftpserve trace on file

Ready;

 15:08:48 FTPSERVE: Tracing to file has been enabled

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation