Hi folks,
         I have been trying to get spool volumes offline. All are gone except
one and it has the HCPDUMP file allocated to it (OPEN - OPERATNS).Volume has
been drained but the file got allocated before the drain happened. I've been
trying to figure out how to close it so it will allocate to the active spool
volume.

        Other than taking it out of the CP_OWNED list and re-ipling, is there a
way to do this?

Bob Bates
Operating Systems Engineer, z/VM and Linux on System z
Enterprise Hosting Services, Mainframe/Midrange Services
Wells Fargo Bank | 4056 Old Denton Rd | Carrollton, TX 75007
MAC T5369-011
Tel 469-892-6660 | Cell 214-907-5071
robert.ba...@wellsfargo.com<mailto:robert.ba...@wellsfargo.com>
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.