Are there any other special considerations, other than the compatibility
maintenance, to cutover from a z9 to a z196.

We are cutting over to the z196 in a couple of weeks.

It is already in house.

I have upgraded the z9 to  5407RSU (1002) and applied all the necessary
compatibility PTFs for the z196 and been running it since November.

But I am just checking if there are any other special operational or
software configuration procedures, tasks, anomalies, or idiosyncrasies,
that need to be considered, in going to this new hardware.

ty

Look before you leap