If you have all the maintenace on from a o/s perspective you'll be fine. I
can't answer for the HW team here or ops but I've heard no complaints.

We've had one in dev test for about 4 months now.

Marcy. Sent from my BlackBerry.

From: Scott Rohling [mailto:scott.rohl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 06:30 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] z196 lb4ul

I would be concerned about things like real addresses --  if any of them are
changing -- you'll want to update SYSTEM CONFIG RDEVs, online/offline devices,
etc - also console definitions if they'll change.   You may do some of these
things in AUTOLOG1 too...

Scott Rohling

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:38 PM, George Henke/NYLIC