Maybe a good idea, but I doubt it will fly..
With the advent of the FOR command it is simple to put "CP FOR abc CMD CLOSE
CONS" in a WAKEUP file.

But if they did buy it how about an enhancement to XAUTOLOG with AT
hh:mm:ss?

Come to think of it a full date would be better yet.. AT mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss
???