I have copied all of the dvd files to a subdirectory on the the FTP serve
as recommended in "From an FTP Server Directory" (p 98 of the Guide for

Automated Installation and Service).

So can anyone clarify the -D parameter of the FTPGET command?

pipe (stagesep !) ftpget -h xxx.xx.x.xx -u xxxxxxxx -p xxxxxxx
-d /upload/cpdvd -v BEF -DVDEOF -f CKD222* !UNPACK! ECKDREST 2222

How do I tell VM to go to that directory <ftpdir>?

I keep getting the error:

FPLSCB027E Entry point -D not found
FPLSCA003I ... Issued from stage 2 of pipeline 1
FPLSCA001I ... Running "-d /upload/cpdvd -v BEF -DVDEOF -f CKD222*"
Ready(-0027);

Many thanks for your continued advice...

Sherry E.