From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Frank M. Ramaekers
Sent: woensdag 23 februari 2011 14:59
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: XEDIT to display Euro

Is there a way to get XEdit to display the euro symbol?   (PC: x’80’ Alt-0128
€,  EBCDIC: x’20’)  It appears to change this character to the double-quote
(“), as it does for undisplayable characters.

 Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Co.

Phone: (254)761-6649

1200 Wooded Acres Dr.

Fax: (254)741-5777

Waco, Texas  76701

_____________________________________________________ This message contains
information which is privileged and confidential and is solely for the use of
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please
destroy it immediately and notify us at privacy...@ailife.com.

DISCLAIMER

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmas...@vanbreda.be
This footnote also confirms that this email has been checked
for the presence of viruses.

Informatica J.Van Breda & Co NV BTW BE 0427 908 174