From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Dave Jones
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 7:51 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Web based archive?

Dave, you can  view and search the current list and archives back to
January 1994 via this:

http://listserv.uark.edu/archives/ibmvm.html

--
Dave Jones
V/Soft Software

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.