From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tom Hebert
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 5:27 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Sharing files between two z/OS guest machines

Please forgive me if I am asking in the wrong place or if you have answered
this question before.

We have a z1090 (otherwise known as a zPDT machine).  It has no SYSPLEX
hardware.

We have several z/OS guests at various release levels for QA purposes.  Copying
files between guests is getting a little bothersome.

What is the best, safe way to share MVS files between the guest z/OS machines?

Tom Hebert

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,
please reply to sender and destroy or delete the message and any attachments.