From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Mark Jacobs
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:00 AM
To: IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu
Subject: Re: moving members to a z/OS system

FTP a job to the JES2 internal reader executing PGM=IEBUPDTE. IEBUPDTE can
populate the target PDS/E on the mainframe with your VM data.

Mark Jacobs

On 03/15/11 10:49, Edward M Martin wrote:
Hello Mark,

We do not have a RSCS/JES connection yet ( I may attempt to create one) and I
can FTP, but I was wondering if there was niffy way to send files to a z/OS
system
That would build a PDS/E for them.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation