We just installed a z10 processor this morning, and the Dirmaint satellite
on it won¹t install a directory. The message I get says that there is no
DIRECTORY statement which matches the serial and model number, and then has
the serial and model in parens. OK, so I cut and paste the serial and model
and copied it into a directory statement in Dirmaint (which actually matched
what I had there, but hey, I wanted to be sure it was right). I tried direct
again, and it still says the same thing.

The old statement for our z9 was:

DIRECTORY 0123 3390 54GRES 0123 025A7E-2094 GRIZZLY

And I replaced it with the following for the z10:

DIRECTORY 0123 3390 54GRES 0123 02B3E6-2097 GRIZZLY

What small gem of wisdom am I missing here?

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OC-1-18             200 First Street SW    /V\