PIPEDDR should work fine with attached DASD.  I just tried it on the
latest version and some older levels and they all worked fine with a
3390-3 with both the source disk and target disk attached.  I have the
latest Pipelines runtime module, if that makes a difference.  PIPEDDR
doesn't really do anything differently for attached DASD, it just
passes the virtual address you specified to the trackread or
trackwrite stage of Pipelines.

--
Bruce Hayden
z/VM and Linux on System z ATS