Hi

I think I may have screwed up here. I had to make multiple changes to my
Directory so I did the following:

I did a DIRM USER WITHPASS to get the current directory

I then added my changes to USER WITHPASS on my A disk

I then shutdown DIRMAINT.

I then copied the USER WITHPASS from my A disk to DIRMAINT'S 1DF disk as INPUT
USER

I then started DIRMAINT backup issuing the DVHBEGIN command

I then logged on to MAINT and issued DIRM FOR M1P3 GET and I get the following.
Where did I mess up?:

DVHREQ2286E The password you supplied does not match the current
DVHREQ2286E directory password for MAINT; your request is ignored.

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin
CMS - CITIC
3300 Lord Baltimore Drive, Suite 200, 21244
Engineering Computing
Mainframe Support
Cell - 443 632-4191