From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Berry van Sleeuwen
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:39 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: DIRMAINT

You need to issue DIRM NEEDPASS NO again.

I guess the file is without the DVHOPT statement. They get rebuild
during rebuilding of the directory. Part of this is the needpass no
option that gets changed. (I guess the CRC is different.) We used to
migrate a directory without the DVHOPT statments but then we had to
NEEDPASS again after each migration. So now we always keep the DVHOPT in
the USER INPUT.

Regards, Berry.