From:   "Gillis, Mark" <mark.gil...@ca.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   04/13/2011 04:26 PM
Subject:        Re: Running REXX compiled in z/OS in CMS
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

Thanks, Tracy. It sounds like we'll just need to require our customers
to install the alternate library as a pre-req to our product. I'm a bit
confused by all this though - IBM provide compiled REXX that has
DMSRTPRC in the header and this doesn't seem to require the alternate
library. If I edit a compiled REXX program and change EAGRTPRC to
DMSRTPRC it works fine. If either works, why do we have an alternate
library?

Mark Gillis.