From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Michael Forte
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:58 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: z/VM user group in RTP, NC?

Hi folks,

I'm looking to get "back into the fold" after leaving NY. Does anyone know if
there is a z/VM user group in RTP or the surrounding area (Raleigh, Durham,
...)?

Thanks as always!
[cid:image001.gif@01CBFA97.94224270]

Michael J. Forte

z/OS Storage ID (and on assignment with STG Lab Services and Training)
Software Engineer, System z Information Solutions 58HA
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina

3039 E Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2195
USA

[cid:image003.gif@01CBFA97.94224270]
mjfo...@us.ibm.com<mailto:mjfo...@us.ibm.com>
 1+720-397-5945
[cid:image005.gif@01CBFA97.94224270] 1+845-702-7962
[cid:image006.gif@01CBFA97.94224270] 1+919-381-4739

[cid:image007.gif@01CBFA97.94224270]

"There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than
the long-term risks and costs of comfortable inaction."
  - John F. Kennedy

-This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information,
including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are
requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender
immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy Officer at
privacyoffi...@labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.