Thanks Bill. I had checked that list and didn't see anything in the RTP
area. I suppose I was hoping there was one that wasn't listed :-)

Oh well!

Michael J. Forte
z/OS Storage ID (and on assignment with STG Lab Services and Training)
Software Engineer, System z Information Solutions 58HA
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
3039 E Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2195
USA
  mjfo...@us.ibm.com
  1+720-397-5945
  1+845-702-7962
  1+919-381-4739

"There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less
than the long-term risks and costs of comfortable inaction."
   - John F. Kennedy