Hi,

We are running VMSERVE, the application server/scheduler on a z/VM CP/CMS

system. Recently, it started giving this error every time we make a progr
am
run through VMSERVE. I am not very experienced in z/VM so any help is
appreciated!

System :
z/VM Version 5 Release 2.0, Service Level 0801 (64-bit)
WWVM ESA CMS 15 012

VMSERVE starts fine but as soon as it runs a program, VMSERVE crashes and

ends with this error,

DMSITS135S Maximum SVC depth 200 has been exceeded.
DMSITS135S Maximum SVC depth 200 has been exceeded.

It probably means : The CMS system does not allow the nesting level of SV
Cs
to exceed 'nnnn'. But not sure what can be done to fix this.

Regards,
Amar