On: Fri, May 20, 2011 at 08:54:18AM -0700,Tom Huegel Wrote:

} Thanks Alan that actually is a great help. I wish I could find what the
} format of content of R0's data area is.

The last time I needed that format, I am fairly sure I found it in the
control blocks/data area manual.  However that was a Loooooooong time
ago.

I have an old VM collection on CD.  I will take a look.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67