I'm not saying that this is the answer, but it seems plausible.  Pasted
from:
http://hansen-family.com/mvs/wait_state_codes.htm

---<snip>---
00F              IPL: An IPLed volume does not contain the IPL text.
---<snip>---

I tried to IPL a minidisk that had no IPL text from a virtual machine, but
receive:
HCPGIR450W CP entered; disabled wait PSW 000E0000 00000232
(but that may be CP coming to the rescue).

Did the MVS system back up ALL cylinders, especially cylinder zero?  And
did the restore job restore all cylinders (again, especially cylinder
zero)?

Perhaps you can get an IPL through by writing a new SALIPL to that volume,
and re-defining the Allocation Bit map with CPFMTXA?

Mike Walter
Aon Corporation
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Davis, Larry (National VM/VSE Capability)" <larry.dav...@hp.com>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
06/01/2011 12:29 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Disabled Wait state not in the CP Messages and Codes Manual

We received this Disabled Wait state from a z10 processor we are trying to
IPL a zVM 6.1 system that was dumped and restored from an MVS system on to
new DASD.

Central processor (CP) 0 in partition LPLH, entered disabled wait state.
The disabled wait program status word (PSW) is 000a00000000000f.
Central storage bytes 0-7 are: 000a00000000000f.

Does anyone know what would cause this Wait state?

Larry Davis
VM Capability
HP Enterprise Services
Tel: +1 813  394 4240
E-mail: larry.dav...@hp.com<mailto:larry.dav...@hp.com>

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages
sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by
applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies
and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate
with us by e-mail.