Do you know what this module is capable of?   Perhaps there's a suitable
replacement.

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 11:39 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: REXXDATE MODULE

We have a legacy (pejorative intended) program named REXXDATE MODULE for
which we have no source. It is dated 8/3/1994, which predates my arrival
at Visa. Does anyone know if this is something that was made generally
available to the VM community and, if so, is the source available? I has
suddenly started blowing up, repeatable, for one application. I really
don't want to dis-assemble it for debugging purposes.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.