I do recall this function and even used it (trying to find archives) back in
the pre-Y2K conversions.  The internal DATE() function in REXX seems to
provide most of what is needed, though.  You can translate date formats ..
and I usually do date calculations using DATE('B).  I'm pretty sure REXXDATE
did date calculations/conversion - but I need to dig up my old code.  If I
can find out more I will post, but would consider converting to DATE() and
some REXX code to avoid reliance on the module (which I doubt is supported).

Scott Rohling