Alan,

It would be best to run SERVICE as many times as you have RSU and COR
tapes, then run one PUT2PROD.
If you run PUT2PROD more than once you take the chance of losing your last
resort backup on CF3 of your before service CP Module.

If you can it also would be best to IPL from CF2 to test the service after
each RSU and/or COR tape.

good luck

Bill Munson
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer