From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Willimann, Alan (NIH/CIT) [C]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 6:32 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: RSU and bucket tape

Can I do a run service on the RSU and run service on the bucket tape and do
1 PUT2PROD?

Or Do I need to do a PUT2PROD after the run service on the RSU and another
PUT2PROD after the run service on the bucket tape?

Running z/VM 5.4.

Alan Willimann

Center for Information Technology

National Institute of Health