I just had a discussion with the manager at the Varsity Inn locations
($69/night).  She has been there 2 years and they've had no issues as
described
in earlier notes.  She has no idea why this came up on  someone's site and
would like to know the source.  We will be leaving that  hotel option on the
site.

I also had a conversation with the manager at University Plaza.  They  are
a full service hotel with free parking and breakfast.  The rate is
$89/night and we will be listing this as the "Conference Hotel".

I hope this helps with those still in the process of deciding on  rooms.

Regards,
Len