Scott, thanks.  The info is on the website.  We've tried to do  nothing
more here than point to it.  Sorry about the other discussion, but  the thread
was started over here and hopefully ended.

Frankly, this is the best place to get info to the VM community and we've
all seen our share of more useless threads.

Regards,
Len

In a message dated 6/28/2011 2:11:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,