> However, the Mayan calendar may be a better model.

Right, sure.  It hasn't had a chance to be wrong... yet.  Somewhere (the 'net?)
I happened across an article by a well-respected researcher, stating that the
Mayan calendar continues on just fine.  We'll see... maybe the Mayan guy's
chisel just wore down?

Besides, *WE* all know that the world ends in August 2042, when the old 360 TOD
clock wraps!  ;-)~

Isn't it rather egotistical to believe that world must end during *our*
lifetimes?

Mike Walter
Aon Corporation
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.