From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Wed 7/6/2011 4:45 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Sterling Connect:Direct for z/VM Announcement - End of Service
- 12/31/2012

On: Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 04:30:59PM -0500,Mike Walter Wrote:

} > However, the Mayan calendar may be a better model.
}
} Right, sure.  It hasn't had a chance to be wrong... yet.  Somewhere (the
'net?) I happened across an article by a well-respected researcher, stating
that the Mayan calendar continues on just fine.  We'll see... maybe the Mayan
guy's chisel just wore down?

I saw a cartoon a while ago showing 2 Mayans talking.  One asked the
other why the calendar ended in 2012, and the reply was "thats where
we ran out of space on the stone tablet".

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.