From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Crabtree, Anne D
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 9:54 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: page pack question

How about I bring up 6.1 with the couple of 6.1 page packs I can define and
then add the 5.4 ones on the fly?  (attach them to system, define cpowned, etc)
 That way they would not be in the system config and I could still bring 6.1 up
on second level if necessary.

Anne D. Crabtree
System Programmer
WV Office of Technology Data Center