Hi, Anne.
If your second level system is only to maintenance (5.4 or 6.1, no matter)
, you don't need a lot of page packs. Define a virtual machine with 256G
and one mdisk (not full pack) to PAGE, formated with the same volser as
the fullpack.
When IPLed on first level, it can take the full packs needed.
Caution: this tip it's not valid for SPOOL, only to PAGE volumes. SPOOL
needs a more elaborated solution.
Clovis