I have specified a set of I/O devices (DASD) as NOTPART in IOCP to a
particular LPAR

Is there a way to alter this with dynamic reconfiguration ?

Should I have had LPAR name in candidate list so I could change it
later?

I am tying to set up an LPAR for DR testing that only has the DASD etc
that it needs for that test. The devices assigned to the LPAR would be
changing very often.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer
Macro 4 Limited

Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121, Switchboard: +44 (0)1293 872000, Fax:
+44 (0)1293 872001

A Division of the UNICOM Group of Companies
www.macro4.com

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 internal virus protection system.