Thanks for reply.

Yes, I am trying to reach out the person, who has configured Performance
toolkit in my site. So that I can get exact detail, how he configured this.

As I am new with performance toolkit, I also wanted to ask is it possible to
get MVS guest information from performance toolkit , which are running under
z/VM.

Thanks & Regards
Saurabh

--