BTW, are you Denise in WV, who owns Arora and the other horses we've seen
pictures of?  I can't place another Denise on the list (maybe you've REALLY
been lurking!)<<<<<<<<

Thanks.... I *really* have been lurking <G>... and learning a lot.  Nope,
I'm a New Yawker, I live in the mid Hudson Valley region, which is seriously
berefit of Icelandics (at least to my knowledge)... although I did discover
a few Fjords nearby recently.  I know that doesn't count here <G>

I initially became interested in the Icelandics because I'm fascinated by
equine color genetics, and that this breed has, I think, virtually every
color known to horsedom, and then of course their wonderful *horseness*, if
you know what I mean, I find very attractive, just the pure naturalness of
the breed.

Denise

Peicasa Art:  http://stores.ebay.com/Peicasa-Fine-Animal-and-Nature-Art
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Sir Winston
Churchill