On 1/16/07, Storme Lee~Fire Island Farms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  What you just described sounds familar to the stories from the guys
>  who went to oklahoma and the montana school....and the same attitude
>  that the shoers have here on this island.....

Really? I've had good and bad experiences with people that went to all
different schools. My current farrier who is wonderful, except his
prices was trained in Ireland. Did a great job on my horse tonight
despite having very little foot to work with on one leg.

>  Sally never saw him do any of those things you descibed, and she is
>  pretty savvy with medical stuff, shots and stuff, that does not mean
>  he has never done it, just that she never saw any of that behavior.

Ask her if she remembers the little barn in Gastonia that had the
landfill for a pasture. Some of the things I know about are hearsay,
but alot of the things I saw with my own eyes over a 3 year period.

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for