>  That's a good idea.  We'll add that too. Mounting from boulders, stumps,
>  sloping hillsides, whatever we can find. Of course, you're invited too. You
>  could teach the ground tying part!

And, mounting from those sewer line manhole things. We have some that
are at least 3' tall that I can step onto Shogun. Most horses are
frightened of them and it always suprises people that he'll sidepass
right up to one for me to mount. He *has* to do something, since I'm
little and he's so big for me to get on!

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for