>>> Were you wearing glasses to keep the wind out of your eyes? Try some eye
drops, like vaseline (misspelled?)

Yes, I tried the ski goggles, but they kept slipping down.  I'll work on
getting them adjusted better.  As for eye-drops, maybe you mean Visine, not
Vaseline?  I don't think I want to put Vaseline in my eyes!   I DO use
Visine when I get back to the house.  That helps some, but they still burn.
I think I need to work more on prevention,