Karen Thomas wrote:
> [...]
Thanks!  Did you mean in your last statement that you use Webbers or
regular leathers?   Or did you mean regular stirrups as in iron stirrups?

When the Sensation leathers are replaced with Webbers or "normal"
leathers, do I just loop them around the top of the EZ Rides?  I
remember you saying something about having to unscrew the bolts on the
EZ Rides to put regular leathers on?

Trish