Instead of focusing on how awful and
overwhelming it is to declutter, I am visualizing a clean totally
inviting and cozy home, with flickering candles and a turkey in the
oven.  It took me half a day and I still didnt get all the odd bits
and ends of horse tack related stuff outa my house last sunday!  I had english
curb chains in the bookshelves, a brand new Tucker bridle I gave my
husband for christmas on top of the dresser, a freshly washed english
fleece saddlepad on the dining table beneath a pile of jeffers bags
and each bag full of stuff like dog toys on sale and santa fe
detangler.  Then under the coffee table on the second shelf, oh
lord...a throatlatch bridle strap, mohair reins with tags still on,
horse magazines, horse catalogs, piles of tacky jewelry i got from
yard sales to glue onto old bridles as bling, a pen and ink piece of
original art of Robert E Lee and his horse Traveller...  it goes on
and on.  I am worse than a cat lady!

 in the bathroom by the nice art
deco soap dish, a giant tooth that the vet pulled from gallant boy
that I cleaned and wanted to save.  For what??!?  there are freakin
jeffers catalogs in the bathroom floor scattered around, pages stuck
together with a toothpase spillage,  also in the bathroom floor the
Lee Zeigler Book, chicken soup for horselovers, The encycolpedia of
the Horse and The Stud book of the tennessee walking Horse Assoc.  (I
dont have a mare, never have had one).
my new Aegis helmet is in the bathroom sink because I was looking at
myself in the mirror in it.  On top of the tv a bumper sticker that
says "Good Cowgirls keep their calves together" and on the shelf next
to it Lee's bullwhip and aussie hat I bought at the auction when she
died.  Then I have nine cowboy hats in the entertainment center (thats
entertaining).  somebody help me i beg you please help me.
Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo